Humankind has been fascinated with the concept of helpfully intelligent machines making life easier for
Indiana Computer Support
Welcome to EZPC Indy
EZPC Indy has been providing professional IT Support for businesses in and around Indiana since 2013. We strive to give our clients Enterprise-level services and solutions at prices that work for small businesses. Time and experience has helped us develop best practices and workflow procedures around a proactive philosophy designed to keep your focus on your business, not your technology.
Our team of experts can become your outsourced IT department; responding to issues quickly, often before you even know about them. Covering everything from your servers and network infrastructure, to your computers, workstations and mobile devices, we provide end-to-end solutions for all of your technology needs.
With EZPC Indy as your outsourced IT partner, you will experience:
- Less Downtime - Faster resolution leads to more productivity
- Fewer Day-to-Day Issues - Proactive maintenance prevents issues in general
- More Opportunities - And more time in the day to take advantage of them
- Flat-Rate IT Budget - Know your IT expenses ahead of time, your accounting department will thank you!
- Infrastructure Protection - Keep your network and devices safe and secure
- Business Continuity - Through backup and disaster recovery methods and best practices
- A Good Night's Sleep - Knowing your business is in good hands 24x7.
Not sure where to begin, or even if EZPC Indy is a good fit for your organization? Contact us to learn more about how we can help move your business forward.
Sign Up Today +
Interested in seeing what We can do for your Business? Contact Us to see how We can help you!
Free IT Whitepaper
Learn about our modern managed IT practices and the pros and cons of both in regards to small and medium-sized businesses.
View Open Positions +
Join our Team
See what positions we might be hiring for, do you think you're a fit? Find out and apply today!
Our Latest Blogs
Technology has become so ingrained in society and the workplace that it can be difficult,